about Permanent Recruiting
Our firm delivers results and adds value to your company as your CLINICAL, EXECUTIVE, AND PHYSICIAN SEARCH professionals. We are able to use our extensive experience, industry knowledge and resources to identify and qualify the right candidate for your unique situation. We utilize a proven four-step process that interacts with your staff and uncovers the traits and skill sets needed for the candidate to add value and succeed in your organization. The Clinical Recruiter offers four search options. This allows you to determine what is best for your organization.
Types of Searches Performed
• Retained Search
• Engaged Search
• Contingency Search
• Outsourced Search Team
Components of a Successful Search
• Experienced Healthcare Recruiters
• The Methodology
The Clinical Recruiter's four-step process delivers today's top employees to you.
1. Joint development of a detailed candidate qualification's profile or job order.
2. Development of a position-specific search and promote strategy.
3. Execute the search using state of the art sourcing software, internal recruiters, partner firms and our own database.
4. Qualify and present all candidates using the jointly-created qualification criteria, our firm's healthcare experience, and the interview process.
Once a candidate is identified, we use enhanced communication protocols to communicate with both the employers and candidates. Further, we have an interactive website, which employers and candidates can access to view their scheduled interviews.
Our commitment to you is to guarantee that everyone we send to you, is qualified, pre-screened, and is interested in the opportunity.